Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Been a while ...

Ok so I just realized it's been a full year since I posted. Thinks are going good. I'm married! to a wonderful husband. I am now back in the good city of Saint John and loving it.... so I decided time to start the old blog back up. I'm now working at Wyndham Worldwide and it's not a bad job but I can't wait to find something that's... well... not a call center. I 'm sure you all understand... anyone who has ever worked in a call center can understand... I just want something more.

Kevin's band is playing at the Spring Youth Conference so we are totally psyched about that. It is going to be a rocking conference that's for sure. :D Other then that not too much gooing on.

5 comments:

Alisha said...

Cute blog Steph! :)

Anonymous said...

It you have correctly told :)

Anonymous said...

i truthfully love your own posting way, very charming.
don't give up and keep writing since it just truly worth to read it,
looking forward to looked over alot more of your writing, kind regards :)

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you enter, choice look forward for more related articles in a jiffy as its united of my choice question to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.