Sunday, April 08, 2007

Growing up!

This was an awesome weekend. I got to spend time with family and I really enjoy doing that. So I think I will start this entry out with saying happy easter everyone. We had church this morning unlike the churches in PEI. LOL Gotta love snow storms.

Anyway this weekend I went to see Shyann and Brandon as usual but this time Shy informed me that she felt old. LOL She's 13. when I asked her why she informed me the little guy she used to babysit is now not such a little boy in fact he is almost 5. I informed her that she won't understand old until ayden is 13 and graduating middle
school. LOL naturally she laughed at me.

But this has really made me think. The kids are really growing up quite fast. and pretty soon they won't be kids anymore. Shyann is now 13, Brandon 10, and Jessica is 7. And I never imagined that the time would fly quite like
this. but all we can do is enjoy and appreciate each wonderful day God has granted us. And try not to encourage them to grow up any faster then they need to. Let them enjoy being a kid as much as we did and love them. Or at least thats my plan. And there is a new little one to watch grow and to love as a mentioned in my previous post my Dad's girlfriend had a little girl and her name is Jessica Marie. I just hope time will slow down a little for her.

In the mean time enjoy these picture of the kids being kids.


No comments: