Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Settled In

Ok Just to let you all know, I am now on the Island and settled in. I am staying with John and Anita MacDonald, it's wonderful. Montague is going to be so much fun. I started yesterday and I am working on connecting with Youth today and planning some get togethers. MCF is only a little over a week away... it's gonna be awesome.

If anyone is looking for Contact info to get ahold of me for the summer it is:


Montague Church of Christ
Phone: 838-4064 Fax: 838-4065
Address: 513 Main St./PO Box 701, Montague, PE C0A 1R0
Connelly.stephanie@gmail.com

Anyway that's all for now!

1 comment:

Andy Rayner said...

Hi
Did not realize you were working down at Montague this summer - Congrats.
I had to miss the MCF again. This being a fisherman thing sucks - Wonder if Peter or John ever said that?
Anyway, Have a great summer
Andy