Sunday, June 17, 2007

My update

Ok so Shy and Brandon have graded. Kevin and I are both working full time ... for now... and I have learned something very valuable about my self. I can sell pretty much anything, I guess I have a gift for it or something but I absolutely hate it. I can not stand talking on the telephone and selling things to people that I know they already have. I mean it's a great job ... it pays well... and I'm probably going to get the sales bonus on top of my hourly wage which in fact is pretty decent but is it really worth it? I mean I spend 8 hrs a day doing something I'm good at but hate then I come home and sleep and have no time to do the things I love... All I have to say is I can't wait to go back to school. I miss it... the people... the fun... but I have absolutely no idea how things are going to work next year. Kevin is planning on going back to school as well but he has no idea where and I only have one year left at MCC and I have no idea what i'm going to do when I graduate... frankly all I know is I'm not doing call center that's for sure.

But on the bright side, official planning has begun and so has the countdown .... yes you guessed it we are now working on planning the wedding, It is now only 1 year and 4 days away. We have started saving, we have picked up a little stuff and all of my bridesmaid's have agreed on the dress and color. YAY! We have picked out the invitations and as of May 20th we have a minister who is going to do it. But there is still so much to do .... I'm glad i'm starting early ... I don't know how people plan these in a couple of months... I think I would go crazy! LOL :D anyway that's my update.

Oh and you MCC and Cornwall people reading this I miss You! Hugs and love to you all!

No comments: