Thursday, May 24, 2007

God Uses Facebook....

Ok before I get into the real post I think I better tell you all about Halifax. It was an absolute blast! For pics and more talk on it go to www.da-chaos.blogspot.com

So I learned something this week ... yes that's right God uses...(drum roll) FACEBOOK. This week A friend of mine was going through a hard time. I didn't know about it and I haven't seen or talked to them in over a year, but I noticed they were on facebook so I sent them an invite to be my friend. Of course he accepted but I still hadn't really talked to him. So as most of you know I created my first Facebook group, it's a group for my home church DACC and I decided to invite him last week... well this week he accepted the invitation and told me that it came at just the right time ... what I mean is he had been going through some stuff and finally decided to pray to God about everything that had been going on and sometime after he had finished praying apparently he checked his email and there was the invite to the church. So he posted on the wall telling us all that he was going through a time and he is going to be coming back to church when he comes back into Saint John. So God used facebook...

Well that's my interesting news of the week ... please tell me what you think!

No comments: